Monday, October 25, 2010

Back on the 'Crafting' Deck!

Hubbie delivered this quilt to his latest grandniece, with lots of cuddles. He has one more parcel to deliver to the latest grandnephew. I showed that little quilt last month. I used the disappearing 9 patch pattern for both, but arranged the blocks differently. This one is made of 'Spring Fever' by My Sister & Me. The other one was from the blues and browns of their 'Birdie' range.
I adore these 2 ranges and have bought some more to put in the stash.
I have the ordering part of my little job under control now. So I have been able to get back to some stitching for the Gardener's Journal quilt. The end of the year is fast approaching and I still have a bit to do. Still love doing it though and I'm looking forward to seeing it finished.
Last week, our small 'kitchen table' quilt group went to the Brisbane Craft & Quilt Show. We were there at the start and went out the door at the finish. We certainly make the most of our day. So much to see, so much inspiration!
Tomorrow we are off to play with a new Janome Horizon - one of our group has a new toy.
I am also hoping not to forget a post about Tuesday's Treasures. Been a bit slack on that front.

Take care everyone,
Kayly

No comments: