Wednesday, December 9, 2015

SSCS 2015

I have been doing a lot of secret sewing....anyway that's the reason I'm giving for my lack of posts.
It's been exciting though...lots of stalking to work out if what I wanted to make would suit my recipient.
It has been posted and recieved.
But all I can reveal is what Santa dropped off at my place.


My secret Santa present has the honour of being the only present under the tree at the moment.




This beautiful ornament is now on our tree.

I know this year has been a busy one for the organiser of our international Secret Santa Christmas Swap 2015 - Chookyblue. I believe Jannimary has been the supporting elf this year. So to both ladies a very big Thank You for getting it up and running again this year!

Take care,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

It is a lovely ornament 🎅🎅🎅

Chookyblue...... said...

a lovely ornament......keep that main parcel safe under the tree.......

Utili said...

Liebe Cheryl,
ich freue mich, das mein Päckchen rechtzeitig angekommen ist und ihnen der kleine Schlittschuh gefällt.

Liebe Grüße Uta